David Hasselhoff Booted Off DWTS
He can save drowning babes from the sea, drive a talking car and become a German pop star, but David Hasselhoff could not manage to dance well enough to stay on Dancing With The Stars for more than a week. The Hoff, 58, was announced on Tuesday as the first to go on Season 7 of the hit dancing competition.
Hasselhoff's scores put him at the bottom of the barrel on Monday, along with comedian Margaret Cho and singer Michael Bolton, but his ejection from the show resulted from a lack of viewer votes after airing. "It's been a great ride. I feel bad for Kym because she worked so hard to try and get me where I was going. I'm just so proud that my daughters are here and got to see me go this far. So, it's great," he said after the elimination was announced.
The Hoff's lackluster cha cha on Monday was greeted with derision by judges. He took to Twitter to apologize to dancing partner Kym Johnson, saying, "KYMMIE YOU ROCK...SORRY I LET YOU DOWN....AT LEAST I DIDNT FALL DOWN.....KEEP SMILIN!!!" –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent