Danny Masterson And Bijou Phillips Get Married
While one former That 70's Show star seems to be suffering from highly publicized marital strife, another is taking the plunge with his longtime girlfriend. Danny Masterson married his girlfriend of eight years, Bijou Phillips on Tuesday in a picturesque ceremony in the Irish countryside, People reports.
Masterson, 35, and Phillips, 31, who are both Scientologists, said their vows in front of family and friends at a private castle in the beautiful setting of Tipperary. Masterson's actor brother, Chris, once the star of Fox's Malcolm in the Middle, served as the best man at a ceremony attended by actors Ben Foster, Michael Pena and Ethan Suplee.
The couple have been engaged since March 2009, when Masterson proposed to Phillips, the half-sister of Chynna Phillips, who was recently eliminated from Dancing with the Stars. The newlyweds have appeared in many films together, including Wake and The Bridge To Nowhere.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV