Dannielynn Smith, Daughter Of The Late Anna Nicole Smith, To Inherit $49 Million
Dannielynn Smith, the surviving daughter of model Anna Nicole Smith, stands to inherit roughly $49 million from the joint estates of her late mother and her mother’s late ex-husband J Howard Marshall II, reported Forbes.
The federal case between the estates has been ongoing for the last decade, with the decision finally being reached by California's judge David O. Carter. Carter ruled to sanction Marshall's late son for using delaying tactics in the case, which will see the large sum going to Anna Nicole's sole surviving heir – 6-year-old Dannielynn.
A hearing has been set for Aug. 13, where the amount will be finalized.
Anna Nicole Smith died in 2007 at the age of 39 from a prescription drug overdose. Dannielynn is being raised by her father, Larry Birkhead.
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone