Dannielynn Smith, Daughter Of The Late Anna Nicole Smith, To Inherit $49 Million
Dannielynn Smith, the surviving daughter of model Anna Nicole Smith, stands to inherit roughly $49 million from the joint estates of her late mother and her mother’s late ex-husband J Howard Marshall II, reported Forbes.
The federal case between the estates has been ongoing for the last decade, with the decision finally being reached by California's judge David O. Carter. Carter ruled to sanction Marshall's late son for using delaying tactics in the case, which will see the large sum going to Anna Nicole's sole surviving heir – 6-year-old Dannielynn.
A hearing has been set for Aug. 13, where the amount will be finalized.
Anna Nicole Smith died in 2007 at the age of 39 from a prescription drug overdose. Dannielynn is being raised by her father, Larry Birkhead.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen