Dannielynn Smith, Daughter Of The Late Anna Nicole Smith, To Inherit $49 Million
Dannielynn Smith, the surviving daughter of model Anna Nicole Smith, stands to inherit roughly $49 million from the joint estates of her late mother and her mother’s late ex-husband J Howard Marshall II, reported Forbes.
The federal case between the estates has been ongoing for the last decade, with the decision finally being reached by California's judge David O. Carter. Carter ruled to sanction Marshall's late son for using delaying tactics in the case, which will see the large sum going to Anna Nicole's sole surviving heir – 6-year-old Dannielynn.
A hearing has been set for Aug. 13, where the amount will be finalized.
Anna Nicole Smith died in 2007 at the age of 39 from a prescription drug overdose. Dannielynn is being raised by her father, Larry Birkhead.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes