Dannielynn Smith, Daughter Of The Late Anna Nicole Smith, To Inherit $49 Million
Dannielynn Smith, the surviving daughter of model Anna Nicole Smith, stands to inherit roughly $49 million from the joint estates of her late mother and her mother’s late ex-husband J Howard Marshall II, reported Forbes.
The federal case between the estates has been ongoing for the last decade, with the decision finally being reached by California's judge David O. Carter. Carter ruled to sanction Marshall's late son for using delaying tactics in the case, which will see the large sum going to Anna Nicole's sole surviving heir – 6-year-old Dannielynn.
A hearing has been set for Aug. 13, where the amount will be finalized.
Anna Nicole Smith died in 2007 at the age of 39 from a prescription drug overdose. Dannielynn is being raised by her father, Larry Birkhead.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Tom Hardy Shoots Scenes For 'Legend'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'