Dannielynn Smith, Daughter Of The Late Anna Nicole Smith, To Inherit $49 Million
Dannielynn Smith, the surviving daughter of model Anna Nicole Smith, stands to inherit roughly $49 million from the joint estates of her late mother and her mother’s late ex-husband J Howard Marshall II, reported Forbes.
The federal case between the estates has been ongoing for the last decade, with the decision finally being reached by California's judge David O. Carter. Carter ruled to sanction Marshall's late son for using delaying tactics in the case, which will see the large sum going to Anna Nicole's sole surviving heir – 6-year-old Dannielynn.
A hearing has been set for Aug. 13, where the amount will be finalized.
Anna Nicole Smith died in 2007 at the age of 39 from a prescription drug overdose. Dannielynn is being raised by her father, Larry Birkhead.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber