Who Is Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend And Co-star Erin Darke?
Daniel Radcliffe, 23, has been getting very close to his Kill Your Darlings co-star Erin Darke. The two were spotted at the Grey Goose Black Door in Park City, Utah during the Sundance Film Festival being intimate with one another.
"They were affectionate most of the night," a source told Us Weekly, who notes that Darke "was touching his knee" at their VIP table. "They were a little more obvious outside the venue after they were leaving."
In Kill Your Darlings, Radcliffe plays the gay Beat generation poet Allen Ginsberg while Darke plays a smaller role as Gwendolyn. Darke has previously had roles in such films as Young Adult and We Need To Talk About Kevin. She also works in casting and helped to cast those films in addition to casting for the upcoming CW series The Carrie Diaries.
Though they haven’t officially come out as a couple yet, a source told People, “they have been debating going public.”
Watch Radcliffe talking about Kill Your Darlings below:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges