Daniel Craig To Open Olympics At Buckingham Palace
Who better to open the 2012 Olympic Games in London than James Bond? To kick off the June ceremonies, Daniel Craig, 44, will appear in character in a short film that was recently shot at Buckingham Palace, according to The Sun.
On Tuesday, the Queen allowed Craig and Olympic Games director Danny Boyle into her home for the film, in which Bond finds out that he has been selected to open the Olympic Games, picks up a helicopter in the grounds of Buckingham Palace, and parachutes into the Olympic stadium in Stratford, London. The Queen even allowed the filmmakers unprecedented access to her private rooms.
An estimated one billion people will watch the opening ceremony on television around the world.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV