Daniel Craig Spices Up Red Carpet
Daniel Craig, 44, has passed the Bond twice in the past with 2006's Casino Royale and 2008's Quantum of Solace, and now this year's Skyfall, the 23rd installment in the Bond franchise, also starring Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Naomie Harris, Helen McCrory and Albert Finney, promises to be no exception.
Craig looked every bit the Bond part as he walked the red carpet in a Tom Ford suit at the Royal Premiere of Skyfall in London. Accompanying him at different points on the red carpet were his wife since 2011, Rachel Weisz, an endless string of Skyfall costars, including hot leading ladies Harris, McCrory and Berenice Marlohe, and even Bond girls of yore, including Caterina Murino, Shirley Eaton and Eunice Gayson.
And the cast had a reason to celebrate. Not only were Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, present at the Royal Albert Hall for the world premiere of Skyfall, but people have already been buzzing that the latest Sam Mendes-directed Bond installment is one of the best in the entire franchise, reports the Seattle Times. "They have been doing something really right, starting with the actors who have played Bond" said Bardem, who has been called one of the scariest Bond villains ever, of the series. "They have all brought their own flavor to it."
Check out Craig's Skyfall "flavor" when the film hits theaters on November 9, 2012.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent