Daniel Craig Spends Holidays With Rachel Weisz
James Bond has found his latest girl. Daniel Craig was spotted cozying up with Rachel Weisz over the Christmas weekend.
Weisz, who recently called it quits with Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky, was photographed holding hands with Craig and walking into a small pub together in southwestern England. The two actors, who will appear together in the thriller Dream House in 2011, reportedly shared a nearby cottage, according to British newspaper News of the World.
Craig and Weisz "looked like a romantic couple in a film," an onlooker said. "They were laughing and chatting and hanging on to each other's words and stopping to take photos of each other."
Weisz split from her fiance Aronofsky in November, after nine years together. The couple have a four-year-old son, Henry. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic