Dakota Fanning Crowned Homecoming Queen
Oscars and Golden Globes aside, Dakota Fanning has won a prized award for any high school girl: Homecoming Queen. The actress, 16, was crowned Monday night at North Hollywood's Campbell Hall Episcopal High School, where Fanning is a senior. She was also awarded the honor last year.
Fanning's latest film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, has taken in nearly $700 million worldwide since its June 30 release. She will also appear in Breaking Dawn, the final chapter of the series, which began filming November 1. This installment will be split into two movies, slated to release in November 2011 and November 2012. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV