Daft Punk Releases Album For Streaming Only On iTunes
Daft Punk released their new album, Random Access Memories on Monday through iTunes, days before the album was set to be released. However, it’s currently only available to be streamed.
The full record can be heard on Daft Punk’s artist page on iTunes. After going to iTunes Preview, hit the ‘View In iTunes’ button and just click ‘Listen Now” on the banner at the bottom of the album cover and Track 1 will start playing. Track 1, incidentally, is “Give Life Back To Music.”
Random Access Memories continues with a slew of funky electro-dance songs. Pharrell Williams is featured on “Get Lucky,” the first single off the album. Giorgio Moroder has a cameo on “Giogio by Moroder," and Animal Collective’s Panda Bear is on “Lose Yourself to Dance” with Nile Rodgers and Paul Williams.
Daft Punk has been teasing fans with RAM’s release for awhile now, starting with a commercial that aired during Saturday Night Live last month. After they released snippets of “Get Lucky,” they were forced to release the official edition prematurely when radio stations began playing a bootleg version of the single.
Random Access Memories will be available for purchase in the U.S. on May 20.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango