Courteney Cox: 'We're Not Getting Divorced'
Although husband David Arquette reacted to their break with massive over-share, Courteney Cox has a more measured take on the split.
David's "a kook. It’s not shocking... I’m a fan of Howard Stern. I don’t know that I would call him right now, but … David is an entertainer and I’m sure the people who listen to the radio are entertained by his stories," she told TVWeek of the now infamous interview.
“I always thought of myself as the greatest wife because I’ll do whatever I want to do and I don’t mean open marriage,” she said. The actress, 46, admits that her relationship with Arquette, 39, is not perfect. “Sometimes you just realize ‘Wow, we actually have grown apart.'" But despite rumors, she denies that the two are looking for divorce.
“I would say the most courageous thing, and this is really personal, but I would say getting separated from someone after so many years of marriage and someone I love so much, just to take a moment and this is a trial separation,” she said. “This is not like we’re getting divorced. This is a separation and I think that takes a lot of courage. That’s for sure the biggest thing I’ve ever done. Whatever is supposed to happen will be the best thing for us.”
Luckily, Cox has friend Jennifer Aniston to fall back on. "Jennifer has been amazing for sure," she said. But unlike Aniston, she doesn't plan to get back in the dating game yet. “I am not doing anything. No dating,” she said. “I hate to go out, so, I don’t know how that would work. I’m a homebody.” –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic