Couple Performs ‘Dirty Dancing’ Routine At Wedding Reception [VIRAL VIDEO]
Terra and Drake Otto entertained their wedding guests with a Dirty Dancing-inspired performance during their reception that has since gone viral.
The Ottos channeled their best Baby and Johnny, respectively, to take on the iconic final dance in the 1987 smash hit Dirty Dancing. Dressed in outfits similar to those worn in the movie, the newlywed pair delivered a commendable take on the memorable routine – complete with the daring overhead lift.
In the viral video, it shows the couple practicing the dance at a local dance studio. At the wedding, dressed in Johnny’s all-black outfit, Drake Otto addressed the guests:
“Sorry for the disruption folks, but I always do the last dance of the season,” he started. This year, somebody didn’t want me to. I’m gonna do my kind of dancin’ with a great partner. Somebody who has taught me that there are people out there willing to stand up for other people no matter what the consequences. Somebody who has taught me to be the kind of man that I wanna be.”
The dancing duo then began the iconic dance, hitting all of the signature moves made famous by Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. Prior to the lift, the wedding party got involved as backup dancers. Throughout the Otto’s first dance, those in attendance stood up, clapped, an cheered on as Drake lifted Terra into the air.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango