Countess LuAnn De Lesseps, Real Housewives Of New York Star, Splits From Jacques Azoulay
Countess LuAnn De Lesseps, who stars on Bravo’s Real Housewives of New York, has called it quits with her longtime boyfriend Jacques Azoulay.
The countess, 48, and Azoulay, 38, had been dating for three years when the reality TV personality decided it was time to split from her younger French businessman beau. De Lesseps’ rep confirmed the breakup news to Hollywoodlife.com.
“Yes, it’s true. They are at different points in their lives and it’s amicable,” the rep told the website.
After the split was confirmed, fans of De Lesseps offered their support. The countess responded to the kind words of the masses on Twitter.
Thanks for all your kind words today. Know that they were truly appreciated. xo— LuAnn de Lesseps (@CountessLuAnn) September 20, 2013
The fun-loving pair began dating in 2010 and their courtship has been documented on Real Housewives of New York. Last season on the Bravo show, De Lesseps and Azoulay’s relationship became a major focal point, as the countess was considering having another child.
De Lesseps was previously married to French nobleman Count Alexandre for 16 years before they divorved in 2009. She has two teenage kids with him – Victoria and Noel.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango