Cory Monteith Slideshow: Playing Finn Hudson On 'Glee', With Lea Michele
Cory Monteith, who played hunk Finn Hudson on Glee, died unexpectedly over the weekend. He shot to fame in 2009 when he landed the role of the high school quarterback with hidden singing talents.
Since then, he’d gotten parts in feature films, including Monte Carlo and Sisters and Brothers, while his Glee character graduated high school and returned to coach the New Directions.
Monteith began publicly dating his on-and-off onscreen girlfriend Lea Michele in 2012. Michele released a statement through her publicist asking for privacy in the wake of her boyfriend’s sudden death.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was scheduled for Monday, and the toxicology report will be expedited due to the public interest in the star's untimely passing.
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen