Cory Monteith Slideshow: Playing Finn Hudson On 'Glee', With Lea Michele
Cory Monteith, who played hunk Finn Hudson on Glee, died unexpectedly over the weekend. He shot to fame in 2009 when he landed the role of the high school quarterback with hidden singing talents.
Since then, he’d gotten parts in feature films, including Monte Carlo and Sisters and Brothers, while his Glee character graduated high school and returned to coach the New Directions.
Monteith began publicly dating his on-and-off onscreen girlfriend Lea Michele in 2012. Michele released a statement through her publicist asking for privacy in the wake of her boyfriend’s sudden death.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was scheduled for Monday, and the toxicology report will be expedited due to the public interest in the star's untimely passing.
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Maggie Q's Barely-There 'Divergent' Premiere Dress Causes Stir
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber