Corey Feldman’s ‘Ascension Millennium’ Music Video Goes Viral
Corey Feldman, the early 80s child star, recently released a music video for his new song “Ascension Millennium,” which is raising some eyebrows.
In the odd music video, the Goonies star wears heavy black eyeliner, is surrounded by scantily clad women and does an impersonation of Michael Jackson – complete with his famous dance moves. While Feldman might be best known as an actor, the acting in the video is nearly as bad as its green screen sequence.
Filmed in single-shot, the video follows Feldman from when he wakes up in the morning with a women in bed next to him, to when he goes to bed to find a naked woman waiting for him. As Feldman swaggers around his digs in a leather studded jacket and matching pants and gloves, he takes a lap around his pool perimeter, joins a dance party in his basement, grabs a snack from the kitchen and crashes a jam session with a band upstairs. The concept for the video filmed entirely a “Feldsmansion” was ‘a day in the life’ of Corey Feldman.
Feldman released his first solo album in 2002, called Former Child Actor. "Ascension Millennium" is the first single off his forthcoming album.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen