Cordell Broadus, Snoop Dogg’s Son, Suspended After Football Field Fight
Snoop Dogg’s son, all-star high school football player Cordell Broadus, has been suspended from playing in this week's matchup after getting involved in an on field fight.
Broadus, 16, who wears the number 21 for the Diamond Bar High School in California, sucker punched a player on rival Diamond Ranch High School’s squad as a brawl got underway. Broadus can be seen making his way from the sideline to the center of the shoving match to strike the blow in footage obtained by TMZ.
Following Broadus’ punch, a full-blown fight between the opposing teams ensued, as players from both benches took to the field to join in on the action. The officials were forced to end the game with just three minutes remaining due to the melee. In addition to Broadus, several other players from both teams were issued suspensions by the California Interscholastic Federation.
Broadus’ enthusiastic participation in the fight could put his college football prospects at risk. The 6’2”, 185-pound junior wide receiver has already been dubbed a top prospect for 2015. The standout athlete has reportedly received offers from Notre Dame, UCLA, USC, FSU and Duke. He’s a top 10 recruit in both his position and out of California.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen