Los Angeles Police Officer Tells Justin Bieber That His Fisker Karma Is Illegally Parked
A Los Angeles police officer asked Justin Bieber, 18, to move his Fisker Karma on Sunday. The electric car with customized chrome paint work was illegally parked outside shops in Beverly Hills, California.
The rare automobile was a gift for Bieber's 18th birthday in February. His manager, Scooter Braun, purchased the gift with Usher and presented it to Bieber on Ellen. "You work very hard, and you never get anything for yourself," Braun said, "so Usher and I wanted to do this for you."
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green