Conan Picks His One and Only Tweeter
A young girl's life changed last week when ex-Tonight Show host Conan O'Brien decided to follow her on Twitter – the only person he's following.
"I've decided to follow someone at random. She likes peanut butter and gummy dinosaurs. Sarah Killen, your life is about to change," O'Brien tweeted.
O'Brien, who has apparently been bored to death during his hiatus from television, later posted, "Sarah likes Twizzlers and craves cantaloupe. I like Raisinets, but melon feels creepy in my mouth. Twitter pals 4 eva! :)."
Killen (@LovelyButton), 19, from Fowlerville, Missouri, spoke to AOL's PopEater.com about how O'Brien has helped her out. "It's changed my life," she said. "I'm getting married on September 25, and we didn't know if we would be able to afford [a dress]. Now I'm getting custom made shoes and dress from Kelima in New York." –JOE GALBO
For more on Conan's favorite tweeter, go to PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV