Conan O'Brien May Hit The Road
NBC coughed up $45 million to get Conan O’Brien and his staff to vamoose, and now like a true collegian, the quirky redhead has his sights set on a backpacking trip that may include the continental United States and Europe.
Barred from appearing on a competing network until September as part of his exit agreement, the former Tonight Show host is considering hitting the road, performing at college campuses across the U.S. and Europe, according to a report in the industry website TheWrap.
A tour could easily capitalize on the success Conan enjoyed during his final week on the air where he trounced Letterman in the 18-49 age group, a feat that eluded him throughout his short-lived tenure on Tonight. The road show may be preludial to a future hosting gig with Fox, which is widely reported to be in the works. It may also be sufficient impetus for him to shave the scraggly beard he donned in photos of his Hawaii getaway earlier this month. –AHMED MORI
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent