'Community' Added Back To Thursday Lineup
A struggling NBC has announced its Thursday lineup — with happy news for many loyal Community fans. The show, which stars Joel McHale as a lawyer who must attend community college with a bunch of misfits, will return on Thursday, March 15, in the 8:00 slot, scooting Tina Fey's 30 Rock over to 8:30. The Office and Up All Night will take on the two remaining half-hour slots of the night, until Amy Poehler's Parks & Recreation comes back on April 19.
A slate of brand-new shows, including Betty White's Off Their Rockers, will be added to Wednesday nights — a move that has NBC bragging about its high ratio of original content. “We are happy to have an unprecedented amount of original content on NBC this spring,” NBC entertainment chief Bob Greenblatt said in a statement. “Bent, Best Friends Forever and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers are welcome additions to the Wednesday schedule, and we know that the loyal fans of Community will be pleased with its return to its home on Thursdays at 8:00 p.m.”
The Hollywood Reporter has more info on NBC's lineup.
Watch a clip of Community here:
You might also like:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV