Comedian Amy Schumer: Sex With Dolph Ziggler Was Too Athletic
Comedian and frequent Comedy Central roast attendee Amy Schumer, 31, admitted on Howard Stern on Wednesday morning to having a relationship with WWE fighter Dolph Ziggler, 32.
Stern was digging about details of Schumer's sex life with Ziggler when she obliged him, saying that the sex between her and professional wrestler Ziggler was too "athletic,' with him channeling his wrestling moves during coitus, and that it was the sheer physicality that led to their breakup.
After they split, however, Schumer realized that Ziggler was a "real sweetheart' and was actually affected by their breakup.
And, while we're at it, if you are one of those people who thought that anything goes at a roast, Schumer may have a surprise in store for you. At the roast of Charlie Sheen, she "made a joke about wishing Steve-O (from Jackass) had died instead of his friend (Ryan Dunn). People just thought I was making fun of his dead friend."
The incident made Schumer have to cancel certain tour dates. "It was not fun," she said.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent