Colin Egglesfield Arrested, Accused Of Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield, who starred on The Client List was arrested Saturday in Tempe, Ariz., while attending an art show.
Colin Egglesfield Arrested
Egglesfield, 41, was arrested and charged with one account of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage by the Tempe Police Department, reported TMZ. While at the art show, the actor was allegedly knocking over metal stanchions, flipped over a table and broke a number of signs.
Following his arrest, Egglesfield was reportedly released on $1,000 bond.
In addition to his work on The Client List alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt, Egglesfield is known for a recurring role on TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles and starring in the romantic comedy Something Borrowed with Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson and John Krasinski.
Egglesfield has yet to comment on his recent run-in with the law.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen