Colin Egglesfield Arrested, Accused Of Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield, who starred on The Client List was arrested Saturday in Tempe, Ariz., while attending an art show.
Colin Egglesfield Arrested
Egglesfield, 41, was arrested and charged with one account of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage by the Tempe Police Department, reported TMZ. While at the art show, the actor was allegedly knocking over metal stanchions, flipped over a table and broke a number of signs.
Following his arrest, Egglesfield was reportedly released on $1,000 bond.
In addition to his work on The Client List alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt, Egglesfield is known for a recurring role on TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles and starring in the romantic comedy Something Borrowed with Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson and John Krasinski.
Egglesfield has yet to comment on his recent run-in with the law.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green