Colin Egglesfield Arrested, Accused Of Disorderly Conduct
Colin Egglesfield, who starred on The Client List was arrested Saturday in Tempe, Ariz., while attending an art show.
Colin Egglesfield Arrested
Egglesfield, 41, was arrested and charged with one account of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage by the Tempe Police Department, reported TMZ. While at the art show, the actor was allegedly knocking over metal stanchions, flipped over a table and broke a number of signs.
Following his arrest, Egglesfield was reportedly released on $1,000 bond.
In addition to his work on The Client List alongside Jennifer Love Hewitt, Egglesfield is known for a recurring role on TNT’s Rizzoli & Isles and starring in the romantic comedy Something Borrowed with Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson and John Krasinski.
Egglesfield has yet to comment on his recent run-in with the law.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes