Warner Bros. Cancels Anderson Cooper's Daytime TV Talk Show
Anderson Cooper, 45, will not be returning to his daytime talk show, Anderson, for a third season, due to flagging ratings that are down 20% from last fall to finish up at 1.3 million viewers.
"We are extremely proud of Anderson and the show that he and the entire production team have produced," said Warner Bros. Telepictures, which produces Anderson, in a statement. "While we made significant changes to the format, set and produced it live in its second season, the series will not be coming back for a third season in a marketplace that has become increasingly difficult to break through."
There are rumors that Warner Bros. wants to open up space for a talk show for someone like Bethenny Frankel or Queen Latifah, reports USA Today. Cooper will reportedly continue to concentrate on his CNN news show, Anderson 360 and his role as a contributor on 60 Minutes.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV