Clint Eastwood And Wife Dina Eastwood Separate
Clint Eastwood and Dina Eastwood (nee Ruiz) have separated after 17 years of marriage and have been living apart for roughly a year.
"Clint fell out of love with Dina a long time ago," an insider told Us Weekly and Ruiz confirmed the separation to the gossip magazine, though Eastwood’s manager said he knew nothing about the reported split. According to the source, the pair has been unofficially separated since June 2012. Ruiz appeared to reference the seperation news on Twitter.
Ruiz, 48, married Eastwood, 83, in 1996. Together, they have a 16-year-old named Morgan. Eastwood has two children – Alison and Kyle – from his previous marriage to Maggie Johnson. He also has four other children – Kimber Tunis, Scott Reeves, Kathryn Reeves and Francesca Fisher-Eastwood from various relationships.
Mrs. Eastwood and Company, which aired in 2012, followed Ruiz, Eastwood’s daughters Morgan and Francesca and the South African vocal group Overtone managed by Ruiz in their hometown of Carmel-by-the-Sea, Calif.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'