Clarkson Loses Label Fight
Singer Kelly Clarkson has battled and lost a fight with her label to stop the release of her single "Already Gone" because it includes the same music as Beyonce's "Halo." Clarkson bought the track from a producer who had previously sold it to Beyonce without telling the former American Idol. "I fought and fought," Clarkson tells the CBC. "In the end, they're releasing it without my consent... It sucks, but it's one of those things I have no control over. I already made my album." (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'