Clarkson Loses Label Fight
Singer Kelly Clarkson has battled and lost a fight with her label to stop the release of her single "Already Gone" because it includes the same music as Beyonce's "Halo." Clarkson bought the track from a producer who had previously sold it to Beyonce without telling the former American Idol. "I fought and fought," Clarkson tells the CBC. "In the end, they're releasing it without my consent... It sucks, but it's one of those things I have no control over. I already made my album." (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV