Christina Milian and The-Dream Split
R&B singer Christina Miian has called it quits with her husband The-Dream after paparazzi photos of him frolicking with his assistant in the Caribbean surfaced over the weekend. The-Dream's representative confirmed the split via a statement on Monday.
"Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful," the statement to Us Magazine read. "The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter, Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward." Violet was born this past February.
Milian also vaguely confirmed the separation through her Twitter, telling followers, "Whatever you think, believe it."
The former couple married in September 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to Violet, The-Dream has three more children from his previous marriage. – Natthakan Garunrangseewong
For more details, go to our partner BlackVoices.com.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV