Christie Brinkley Tears Up Over 'Bully' Ex-Husband Peter Cook
Christie Brinkley appeared on NBC's Today ostensibly to talk about her role in the Broadway musical Chicago, but talk quickly turned to her messy divorce from architect Peter Cook. “I just want peace," Brinkley said Tuesday with tears welling up. "And every time I have any joy or any kind of success in anything, he has to try to destroy it.”
Brinkley and Cook's divorce was finalized in 2008, but an agreement not to talk publicly about it was not honored. “I have turned the other cheek,” Brinkley told Today anchor Matt Lauer. “There’s not one quote from me, anywhere."
Brinkley, who is seeking $172,000 in fines and education costs for their two children, alleged that Cook "bullied" her — behavior she said exemplified his character. “[Cook was] diagnosed by a court-appointed forensic psychiatrist as a bona fide malignant or extreme narcissist,” she said.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV