Chrissy Teigen Wears 3 Dresses During Wedding To John Legend [PHOTOS]
Chrissy Teigen couldn’t decide on just one Vera Wang dress to wear for her Lake Como, Italy nuptials to R&B crooner John Legend – so she picked three.
Teigen, 27, said her vows to Legend in front of a congregation of close friends and family in a strapless ivory gown that had petal embroidered details on the bodice and a dramatic lifted tulle skirt, reported People.
Following the ceremony, Teigen changed into another strapless ivory Vera Wang gown for the reception. Dancing with her new husband, Teigen chose a mermaid silhouette with a micro pleated bodice and a sheared organza full skirt.
For the wedding’s after party, the model went bold with a strapless crimson Vera Wang mermaid gown that had embroidered crystal wheat detail.
"Every time I went in [to Vera Wang] for a fitting, I couldn't stop getting one," Teigen told E! News prior to the wedding. "It's just too pretty."
Teigen and Legend were married on Saturday after a two-year engagement. They've been dating since 2007.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango