Chris Martin Hawks New Album On 'The Colbert Report'
Coldplay's latest album, Mylo Xyloto, comes out Tuesday, and frontman Chris Martin is getting the word out that the band's latest effort is going to be unique departure from their earlier work. "We wanted to have something that didn't mean anything else. We made up Xyloto. When we Googled it, nothing came up. Mylo Xyloto doesn't bring any meaning with it, so in that sense we're beginning with a clean slate," Martin told USA Today.
Thursday night he sat for a hilarious interview with Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report. "You are a seven-time Grammy winner, I am a one-time Grammy winner,” Colbert said. “Between us we average four Grammys.” Martin got in a few jokes of his own, particularly about rival band Radiohead. "We are not as good musically, but much more attractive," he said.
Watch the interview with Colbert here:
Watch Coldplay's perform their single "Paradise" here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green