Chris Jericho Eliminated On 'Dancing With The Stars'
Pro wrestler Chris Jericho was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night. Jericho and his dancing partner Cheryl Burke performed a tango on Monday’s show, which scored them a low score of 22 out of 30 possible points. After dancing to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Judge Bruno Tonioli grumped Jericho “turned into a lump of granite” during the performance.
The 40-year-old wrestler is no stranger to winning. In his wrestling career he has won nearly 30 titles, even claiming the title of Undisputed Champion, a term given to pro wrestlers who obtain every major championship in their field. Still, Jericho wasn’t able to add the mirror ball trophy to his awards.
The former champ says he is ready to move on, though. “I'm really looking forward to becoming a dad again and taking care of my family because they had to kind of step aside while I did all of these crazy moves like the paso doble," Jericho said on Good Morning America.
Though the pair lost, they are both satisfied with their run. "Chris has done a great job proving to people that he can be graceful on the dance floor," Burke said. Jericho has added dancing to his already long list of talents. Aside from wrestling, Jericho has done work as a musician, songwriter, actor and author.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent