Chris Hemsworth: How I Gained 20 Pounds Of Muscle
Chris Hemsworth, 27, has an anti-dieting secret: eating non-stop he gained 20 pounds of muscle for his role in the action flick Thor, set to be released in May. "I feel as if I've been busy, but all I've been doing is eating all day," Hemsworth tells Men's Health. "Eating when you're not hungry and taking in that amount of food is exhausting. I ask myself, 'Why am I eating this chicken? For protein. Why am I eating this broccoli? For vitamins and fiber. Why am I eating this Ho Ho?' " Unlike most actors, Hemsworth was a newbie in the weight room before the film. "It wasn't until Thor that I started lifting weights," he says. "It was all pretty new to me."
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic