Chris Brown Seizure: Singer Blames ‘Nonstop Negativity’ For Seizure
Chris Brown suffered a seizure on Friday during a recording session at the Record Plant recording studio in Los Angeles.
Brown had refused medical treatment in the immediate aftermath of the incident, TMZ reported. Someone had placed a 911 call when the R&B star began to seize, but once the emergency medical personnel arrived at the studio, Brown would not go to the hospital or accept treatment. Later on, however, Brown paid a visit to his doctor.
Brown’s rep Nicole Perna released a statement on Saturday apprising Brown’s fans of his health. “Chris suffered a nonepileptic seizure (NES),” Perna stated. “His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.”
Brown took to Twitter following the incident and posted a chilling message: “They won’t love u until u r a memory…”
– Chelsea Regan
For More Chris Brown News:
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen