Chris Brown Seizure: Singer Blames ‘Nonstop Negativity’ For Seizure
Chris Brown suffered a seizure on Friday during a recording session at the Record Plant recording studio in Los Angeles.
Brown had refused medical treatment in the immediate aftermath of the incident, TMZ reported. Someone had placed a 911 call when the R&B star began to seize, but once the emergency medical personnel arrived at the studio, Brown would not go to the hospital or accept treatment. Later on, however, Brown paid a visit to his doctor.
Brown’s rep Nicole Perna released a statement on Saturday apprising Brown’s fans of his health. “Chris suffered a nonepileptic seizure (NES),” Perna stated. “His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.”
Brown took to Twitter following the incident and posted a chilling message: “They won’t love u until u r a memory…”
– Chelsea Regan
For More Chris Brown News:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'