Chris Brown Seizure: Singer Blames ‘Nonstop Negativity’ For Seizure
Chris Brown suffered a seizure on Friday during a recording session at the Record Plant recording studio in Los Angeles.
Brown had refused medical treatment in the immediate aftermath of the incident, TMZ reported. Someone had placed a 911 call when the R&B star began to seize, but once the emergency medical personnel arrived at the studio, Brown would not go to the hospital or accept treatment. Later on, however, Brown paid a visit to his doctor.
Brown’s rep Nicole Perna released a statement on Saturday apprising Brown’s fans of his health. “Chris suffered a nonepileptic seizure (NES),” Perna stated. “His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity.”
Brown took to Twitter following the incident and posted a chilling message: “They won’t love u until u r a memory…”
– Chelsea Regan
For More Chris Brown News:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone