Chris Brown's ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Music Video Features Aaliyah Hologram
Chris Brown’s music video for new single “Don’t Think They Know," not only features vocals of late R&B singer Aaliyah, but also has her appear in hologram form as a background dancer.
The holographic images of Aaliyah, or rather projections, come from the music video for her Grammy-nominated 2000 hit "Try Again." The music video for "Try Again," directed by Wayne Isham, featured Jet Li and was inspired by Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon. It placed in the top 10 of BET’s top videos of the year.
Brown’s “Don’t Think They Know,” in addition to including his late musical inspiration, included a message of unity. Brown tweeted last week, "The new single is apart of my "UNITY CAMPAIGN" which encourages all races, genders, sexes, (everyone) gay or straight to love each other!" In the music video, Brown unites rival gangs the Bloods and the Crips.
"Don’t Think They Know" is the most recent single to appear off of Chris Brown’s forthcoming album, X, which will be released July 16.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango