Chris Brown's ‘Don’t Think They Know’ Music Video Features Aaliyah Hologram
Chris Brown’s music video for new single “Don’t Think They Know," not only features vocals of late R&B singer Aaliyah, but also has her appear in hologram form as a background dancer.
The holographic images of Aaliyah, or rather projections, come from the music video for her Grammy-nominated 2000 hit "Try Again." The music video for "Try Again," directed by Wayne Isham, featured Jet Li and was inspired by Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon. It placed in the top 10 of BET’s top videos of the year.
Brown’s “Don’t Think They Know,” in addition to including his late musical inspiration, included a message of unity. Brown tweeted last week, "The new single is apart of my "UNITY CAMPAIGN" which encourages all races, genders, sexes, (everyone) gay or straight to love each other!" In the music video, Brown unites rival gangs the Bloods and the Crips.
"Don’t Think They Know" is the most recent single to appear off of Chris Brown’s forthcoming album, X, which will be released July 16.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'