Chris Brown Arrested: R&B Artist Jailed On Assault Charge
Chris Brown was arrested and charged with felony assault on Sunday morning outside the W Hotel in Washington D.C.
Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy reportedly engaged in a confrontation with another man outside the city’s W Hotel, reported CNN. Both the singer and Hollosy were taken into custody after the 4:25 a.m. confrontation, according to police. They were then held at the 2nd District police station.
Following the brawl, the alleged victim was transported to a local hospital for injuries, police spokesperson Anthony Clay told CNN.
Brown is already on probation due to his felony domestic violence conviction resulting from his altercation with ex-girlfriend Rihanna that occurred in 2009. An arrest for Brown is a violation of his probation and could consequently send him to jail. The singer has already faced probation violation charges twice in the last year.
Brown will stand before Judge James Brandlin at Los Angeles County Superior Court for a probation status hearing on Nov. 20.
Brown had been in Washington hosting “the Biggest Homecoming Party in DC” at The Park at Fourteenth club, according to his Twitter page.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Chris Brown News:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen