Cher Gives Christina Aguilera Relationship Advice
Cher and Christina Aguilera are having some girl time.
While working together on their upcoming film Burlesque, the younger pop star received some advice from Cher about her recent divorce from husband Jordan Bratman, 33. "You know, honey, husbands come and go, but I am still Cher at the end of the day," she told her, according to People.
"We were like old chatty girlfriends that could not stop talking," Aguilera, 31, said. "They had to drag us to set a few times because we were late just talking about love and relationships and life." The singer has been dating Matthew D. Rutler, a set assistant on the movie, but she says that her number one priority is son Max, 2.
Though still a tot, Max seems to have inherited his mother's knack for melody. "He is musically inclined, I can tell," she said. "He is so smart and such a character I could see him doing something in the entertainment business." Though she doesn't get to be with her son as often as she'd like, Aguilera hopes it will all work out in the end. "One day he will be able to look back at my body of work and feel proud of it," she said. "Hopefully it will motivate him to be an individual himself and really go for what he wants out of life." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV