Charlie Sheen's Car Found Crashed Off A Cliff
A car belonging to actor Charlie Sheen, 42, was found crashed in a steep ravine Friday morning, according to Los Angeles police. The car was shown about 300 feet down into a brush-covered ravine on TV reports near the actor's home in Sherman Oaks.
Officers got a 911 report at about 4 a.m. Friday that a car had crashed off a cliff near Mulholland Drive. Around the same time, Sheen called to report that his Mercedes SUV had been stolen. Authorities searched the area on foot and by helicopter but found no one around and no evidence that anybody was in the car when it went over the cliff. “It’s being treated as an auto theft investigation,” a police spokesman said. Sheen's rep confirmed the incident: “Reports concerning a stolen car belonging to Charlie Sheen are accurate enough. Charlie is fine, and the police are investigating.”
This incident marks a tumultuous period for Sheen: he is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Aspen to face domestic violence charges. He was arrested on Christmas Day after an incident with his wife. Sheen denies the charges, and both he and his wife are trying to overturn a restraining order that prevents them from seeing each other. –NATASHA ALLOWAY
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV