Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Sets Record Ratings
It's been over a year since Charlie Sheen, 46, was fired from Two and a Half Men by producer Chuck Lorre and promptly replaced by Ashton Kutcher, but it looks like Sheen is "winning" again after the two-part premiere of his new show, Anger Management on FX, drew 5.5 million and 5.7 million viewers on Thursday.
The early Nielson numbers show that Anger Management was the most-watched sitcom premiere on cable in history, reports USA Today. The premiere helped boost ratings for Wilfred, starring Elijah Wood and Louie with comedian Louis C.K., which followed the program, and even the series launch of BrandX, the new late-night talk show hosted by funnyman and Katy Perry ex, Russell Brand.
Even so, Sheen used to be accustomed almost 15 million viewers on his final episodes of Two and a Half Men on network television.
Catch Anger Management Thursday nights on FX.
Watch a promo for Sheen's Anger Management here:
For more on Charlie Sheen:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV