Charlie Sheen On Plaza Hotel Incident: 'One Bad Night'
Some guys just never learn. After trashing a hotel room at the Plaza in New York City and spending a night in the hospital for intoxication, Charlie Sheen spoke out about his bender.
"If a guy has one bad night, everybody goes insane and panics," the actor, 45, told Extra. He said that he wasn't panicking, adding, "everything's good."
Sheen still has not found the $150,000 he lost during the incident, but brushed it off. "The way I look at it, if you have expensive tastes, you gotta be prepared for expensive losses," he said.
The Two and a Half Men star also filed for divorce from wife Brooke Mueller last week. This will be his third divorce. --ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV