Channing And Jenna Dewan-Tatum Share Father’s Day Photo With Daughter Everly
Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum introduced their 2-week-old baby girl Everly with a photograph posted to both of their Facebook pages on Sunday evening.
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly, her and Tatum's first child together, on May 31 in London. During her pregnancy, she praised how Tatum had taken on the role of daddy-to-be. “Channing has been great,” she told Glamour. “He takes the route of no confrontation, just support, saying things like, ‘Do whatever you want! What do you want to eat? I’m going to leave it up to you,’” she said.
The new parents met on the set of the romantic dance movie Step Up in 2006 and were married in 2009.
Channing, who is currently filming Jupiter Ascending in London with Mila Kunis, will next be seen in White House Down, which hits theaters June 28. Dewan-Tatum filmed a pilot last year for fantasy series Witches of East End that has yet to be released.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen