Channing And Jenna Dewan-Tatum Share Father’s Day Photo With Daughter Everly
Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum introduced their 2-week-old baby girl Everly with a photograph posted to both of their Facebook pages on Sunday evening.
Dewan-Tatum gave birth to Everly, her and Tatum's first child together, on May 31 in London. During her pregnancy, she praised how Tatum had taken on the role of daddy-to-be. “Channing has been great,” she told Glamour. “He takes the route of no confrontation, just support, saying things like, ‘Do whatever you want! What do you want to eat? I’m going to leave it up to you,’” she said.
The new parents met on the set of the romantic dance movie Step Up in 2006 and were married in 2009.
Channing, who is currently filming Jupiter Ascending in London with Mila Kunis, will next be seen in White House Down, which hits theaters June 28. Dewan-Tatum filmed a pilot last year for fantasy series Witches of East End that has yet to be released.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green