Celebs Share Their New Year's Resolutions
After the glitz and the glamour of the holiday season is over, the future awaits, and everyone — including your favorite celebrities — wants a fresh start. From Kim Kardashian to 50 Cent, stars are forming their New Year's Resolutions to eat better, work smarter, and live larger, in preparation for New Year's Day.
The Kardashian sisters and stars of Kourtney and Kim Take New York have had a year of ups and downs and are ready to look ahead. "I'm going to really give back more and not make everything so much about myself," Kim told Glamour, while Kourtney's intentions were more work and family-oriented. She wants to "push the limits a little more when it comes to fashion design [and] be nicer to Scott!" she said about her husband, Scott Disick.
Work was also on Piers Morgan's mind when thinking about 2012. "I'd love to interview [Barack Obama]," he said, according to IBTimes.com. "And Jack Nicholson still eludes me. So if they're watching, Mr. President, Jack — now's the time."
Jessica Biel is less focused on working than pursing knowledge for knowledge's sake. "I'd like to learn another language," she told Seventeen. But is the New Year's Eve star already setting herself up for failure? "I say that every year — I've said that for about 12 years now," she added.
Other stars have given up on being too specific about their good intentions for the year ahead. "Every year I've had a New Year's resolution, I haven't stuck to it. I'd say, 'I'm not going to eat this' — or 'I'm going to be a vegetarian,'" Kelly Osbourne told Seventeen. "Then it was vegan, and that made me sick! For me it's about staying positive and focusing on the now and not the past. You can't change what happened — I try to take a lesson learned and turn it into a positive."
50 Cent agrees with the self-improvement sentiment. "So many things to work on myself. I just got to be conscious, more conscious of myself. And try to be a better judge of character with others," the rapper told MTV. For Curb Your Enthusiasm's Vivica A. Fox, it's all about family.
She wants "just to remain happy and blessed and improve my relationship with my family," she said, according to ABS-CBN.
See what happened with the stars this year:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent