Carrie Underwood Not Having Kids Anytime Soon
Carrie Underwood knows how to sing, but she's not so sure about parenting.
"Oh, it's going to be a while," she told InStyle magazine about becoming a mom. "The other night, [my husband] was with some friends and their kids, and he sent me a funny text saying, 'Watching my friend's kids ... Let's wait a while.'" Underwood, 27, recently wed hockey player beau Mike Fisher, but the two are content just hanging around by themselves for the time being.
"I didn't grow up around kids, and I hope those motherly instincts are in me," she said. "I'm sure they are, but I don't know what to talk about with a 4-year-old!" The singer, who married in July, recently hosted the CMAs with Brad Paisley. She and Fisher are coping with the long-distance nature of their relationship, which keeps him in Canada and her in Nashville for much of the time.
But it seems that in this case, love does indeed conquer all. "With Mike, there was not a doubt in my head," Underwood said of her new husband. "I like missing him. I like looking forward to something." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV