Carrie Underwood: Husband 'Makes Me A Better Person'
Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher have a picture-perfect marriage. The country singer and the hockey player are almost unbearably cute together, and Underwood can't stop gushing about her new spouse.
"Mike's the missing piece to my puzzle – he's a few pieces," Underwood, 27, told People Magazine. Although the two have to overcome some difficulties–both are very busy and often traveling–she doesn't seem to mind the fuss. "It's not like we have office jobs where you can transfer!" she said. "It's not a conventional marriage."
She's had some hard times adjusting to the tough Canadian winters, saying, "I can't do my cute heels in the winter!" But in the end, despite having to shuttle between Nashville and Ottawa, she has only good things to say. "He makes me a better person." –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV