Carey Mulligan Dating Eddie Redmayne
Carey Mulligan, 25, isn't losing sleep over her breakup with her Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps costar Shia LaBeouf.
Though the British actress was so upset after her split with LaBeouf in October 2010 that she considered moving back to the UK permanently, she appears to be ready for romance again, reports London's Daily Mail.
Mulligan has recently been seen strolling New York City streets clasping the arm of British theater actor Eddie Redmayne, according to the New York Post's Page Six. Redmayne, 29, may not be as big a household name as her ex beau, but he has starred opposite Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson in The Other Boleyn Girl on the big screen, and he won a 2010 Tony Award for his stage performance in Red.
Mulligan and Redmayne met when they presented an award together at the 2009 British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV