Carey Mulligan Dating Eddie Redmayne
Carey Mulligan, 25, isn't losing sleep over her breakup with her Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps costar Shia LaBeouf.
Though the British actress was so upset after her split with LaBeouf in October 2010 that she considered moving back to the UK permanently, she appears to be ready for romance again, reports London's Daily Mail.
Mulligan has recently been seen strolling New York City streets clasping the arm of British theater actor Eddie Redmayne, according to the New York Post's Page Six. Redmayne, 29, may not be as big a household name as her ex beau, but he has starred opposite Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson in The Other Boleyn Girl on the big screen, and he won a 2010 Tony Award for his stage performance in Red.
Mulligan and Redmayne met when they presented an award together at the 2009 British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges