Carey Mulligan Dating Eddie Redmayne
Carey Mulligan, 25, isn't losing sleep over her breakup with her Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps costar Shia LaBeouf.
Though the British actress was so upset after her split with LaBeouf in October 2010 that she considered moving back to the UK permanently, she appears to be ready for romance again, reports London's Daily Mail.
Mulligan has recently been seen strolling New York City streets clasping the arm of British theater actor Eddie Redmayne, according to the New York Post's Page Six. Redmayne, 29, may not be as big a household name as her ex beau, but he has starred opposite Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson in The Other Boleyn Girl on the big screen, and he won a 2010 Tony Award for his stage performance in Red.
Mulligan and Redmayne met when they presented an award together at the 2009 British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen