Candice Swanepoel Walks Dog
Candice Swanepoel took a cute puppy dog out for a stroll during a Victoria’s Secret photo shoot in New York City on Thursday, and while the dog was furiously pulling on the leash, perhaps after some classic New York City smells, Swanepoel managed to flash her million dollar smile. Actually, make that her $3.1 million smile, according to Forbes, which ranked Swanepoel, 23, as the tenth-highest earning model of 2012.
When she's not roaming the city in fashion shoots, the gorgeous Swanepoel, a Victoria's Secret Angel, stays in shape by doing a diverse set of exercises.
“For me, mixing workouts like boxing, jump rope, and basic ballet works best,” Swanepoel told Shape. “Boxing works my arms and core, ballet elongates my muscles, and jumping rope is a great way to warm up before any workout.”
It's been another successful year already for Swanepoel, 24, as she was the 2013 cover model for the Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalog, the third consecutive time she has received the honor.
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen