Candice Swanepoel Walks Dog
Candice Swanepoel took a cute puppy dog out for a stroll during a Victoria’s Secret photo shoot in New York City on Thursday, and while the dog was furiously pulling on the leash, perhaps after some classic New York City smells, Swanepoel managed to flash her million dollar smile. Actually, make that her $3.1 million smile, according to Forbes, which ranked Swanepoel, 23, as the tenth-highest earning model of 2012.
When she's not roaming the city in fashion shoots, the gorgeous Swanepoel, a Victoria's Secret Angel, stays in shape by doing a diverse set of exercises.
“For me, mixing workouts like boxing, jump rope, and basic ballet works best,” Swanepoel told Shape. “Boxing works my arms and core, ballet elongates my muscles, and jumping rope is a great way to warm up before any workout.”
It's been another successful year already for Swanepoel, 24, as she was the 2013 cover model for the Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalog, the third consecutive time she has received the honor.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges