Cameron Diaz Sasses Up 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' Premiere
Cameron Diaz may play the pregnant Jules in the upcoming star-studded What to Expect When You're Expecting, with Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Banks, Matthew Morrison, Chace Crawford, Brooklyn Decker, Joe Manganiello, Anna Kendrick, Dennis Quaid, and Chris Rock, but Diaz was fit as a fiddle at the red carpet premiere of the film at Hollywood's Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Monday night.
Diaz rocked a black Valentino mini dress with a tight-fitting, long-sleeved top and a ruffled skirt. "It was very strange seeing Cameron Diaz with a nine months pregnancy bump," said English director Kirk Jones (Everybody's Fine) of his star, reports USA Today. "Actually, her mum was there on set one day and I thought, this must be very odd for her mum to be looking at her daughter with a big pregnancy bump. I caught her mum looking at her once or twice and I just wondered what she was thinking."
What to Expect When You're Expecting hits theaters on Friday, May 18.
Watch Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, and Anna Kendrick talk more about What to Expect When You're Expecting here:
For more on Cameron Diaz:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV