Bryce Dallas Howard Expecting Second Child
Actress Bryce Dallas Howard, the daughter of award-winning director Ron Howard, is expecting her second child with husband Seth Gabel. Howard’s baby bump was starting to become visible during her appearances at the Cannes Film Festival, where she was promoting her new film Restless.
Howard and Gabel have been married since 2006. Their first child, Theodore, was born in 2007. Howard was very open about her troubles with post-partum depression from her firstborn and even wrote a blog for friend Gwyneth Paltrow’s site GOOP.
Howard was recently featured in Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter with Matt Damon and will star in The Help with Emma Stone this summer. Gabel is a recurring cast member on the FOX sci-fi drama Fringe and has done guest spots on United States of Tara, Sex and the City and CSI.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV