Bruce Springsteen And Jon Bon Jovi To Headline Hurricane Sandy Benefit
NBC has announced that many of its networks, including Bravo, MSNBC and USA, will air a benefit concert for the victims of Hurricane Sandy on Friday at 8 p.m. EST.
The announcement of the special broadcast, Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together, came on Thursday’s Today show. Hosts Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie announced the performers and celebrities scheduled to attend the event. Headlining will be performances from Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Sting and Christina Aguilera. Also attending will be NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams and Late Night host Jimmy Fallon.
Proceeds from the concert will be donated to the American Red Cross. Donations to the American Red Cross can be made by calling 1-800 RED CROSS or online at www.redcross.org.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV