Bruce Jenner Has Surgery To Remove Skin Cancer
Bruce Jenner was recently spotted out and about in Los Angeles with a bandage covering his nose. Jenner, 63, revealed that he was wearing the covering following a surgery to remove skin cancer.
Jenner had undergone a procedure to remove a cancerous chunk of tissue from his nose, reported TMZ. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star then had to get 30 stitches to close the wound.
"I was diagnosed with a form of Melanoma called basal cell carcinoma and have undergone Mohs surgery to remove it," Jenner told E! News. "I have been struggling with this for several years and appreciate all of the support and prayers while I continue to fight the battle against skin cancer."
"This has taught me to be extra vigilant when out in the sun and I encourage others to get regular checkups and always wear sunscreen," Jenner added.
Back in 2012, the former Olympic runner attended a Los Angeles Lakers game following a surgery related to his basal cell carcinoma. As he cheered from the sidelines, a scar on the right side of his face near his ear was clearly visible.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Tea Leoni Returning To Television In 'Madam Secretary'
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'