Bruce Jenner Has Surgery To Remove Skin Cancer
Bruce Jenner was recently spotted out and about in Los Angeles with a bandage covering his nose. Jenner, 63, revealed that he was wearing the covering following a surgery to remove skin cancer.
Jenner had undergone a procedure to remove a cancerous chunk of tissue from his nose, reported TMZ. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star then had to get 30 stitches to close the wound.
"I was diagnosed with a form of Melanoma called basal cell carcinoma and have undergone Mohs surgery to remove it," Jenner told E! News. "I have been struggling with this for several years and appreciate all of the support and prayers while I continue to fight the battle against skin cancer."
"This has taught me to be extra vigilant when out in the sun and I encourage others to get regular checkups and always wear sunscreen," Jenner added.
Back in 2012, the former Olympic runner attended a Los Angeles Lakers game following a surgery related to his basal cell carcinoma. As he cheered from the sidelines, a scar on the right side of his face near his ear was clearly visible.
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango