Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead
Nearly five months to the day after Brittany Murphy's death, the actress' husband, Simon Monjack, 39, was found dead Sunday night in the home the couple shared.
Monjack, a screenwriter, was still living in the home where his wife died when he passed away from an apparent heart attack. Murphy's mother, who was living with Monjack, called 911 at around 9:30 p.m. when she found her son-in-law unconscious.
While there were prescription bottles prescribed to Monjack found near the scene, police are saying that the death appears to be of natural causes. However, nothing will be confirmed until after the results of toxicology tests are released.
Murphy who died December 20, at 32, due to a combination of pneumonia, anemia and prescription drugs — many of which were actually prescribed to her husband — was declared to have died an accidental death by the coroner. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen