Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead
Nearly five months to the day after Brittany Murphy's death, the actress' husband, Simon Monjack, 39, was found dead Sunday night in the home the couple shared.
Monjack, a screenwriter, was still living in the home where his wife died when he passed away from an apparent heart attack. Murphy's mother, who was living with Monjack, called 911 at around 9:30 p.m. when she found her son-in-law unconscious.
While there were prescription bottles prescribed to Monjack found near the scene, police are saying that the death appears to be of natural causes. However, nothing will be confirmed until after the results of toxicology tests are released.
Murphy who died December 20, at 32, due to a combination of pneumonia, anemia and prescription drugs — many of which were actually prescribed to her husband — was declared to have died an accidental death by the coroner. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- FBI Releases Security Footage Of Aaron Alexis And Navy Yard Shooting
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges