Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead
Nearly five months to the day after Brittany Murphy's death, the actress' husband, Simon Monjack, 39, was found dead Sunday night in the home the couple shared.
Monjack, a screenwriter, was still living in the home where his wife died when he passed away from an apparent heart attack. Murphy's mother, who was living with Monjack, called 911 at around 9:30 p.m. when she found her son-in-law unconscious.
While there were prescription bottles prescribed to Monjack found near the scene, police are saying that the death appears to be of natural causes. However, nothing will be confirmed until after the results of toxicology tests are released.
Murphy who died December 20, at 32, due to a combination of pneumonia, anemia and prescription drugs — many of which were actually prescribed to her husband — was declared to have died an accidental death by the coroner. –ELENA COX
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen