Britney's Dad Gets a Raise
Britney Spears's long-suffering dad, Jamie Spears, finally has something to cheer about: On Monday, a Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner boosted his annual payment for acting as his daughter's conservator by an additional $51,000. Since February, after her well-documented breakdown, Jamie, 56, has been minding Britney's business for a cool $10,000 a month. The court has now raised his fee to $16,000 a month – and made the payment retroactive. Jamie was also granted an additional $1,200 a month for office expenses. The court cited the success of Britney's #1 album Circus as ample justification for the increased expenses. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV