Bristol Palin Wants Levi's Cash
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston's child custody case is proving to be a messy one. Citing an Alaska law that declares that “the duty of parental support begins on the date of the child’s birth,” Bristol, the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, claims in court papers that Levi should be required to pay 20% of his annual income in child support. Bristol demanded $1,750 a month from Levi and an award of “unpaid child support” in the amount of $18,350. This sum was based on the belief that Levi made in excess of $105,000 in 2009 through various media interviews and modeling related activities – most famously for Playgirl last month. She claims that in the 13 months that their son, Tripp, has been alive, Levi has only given her $4,400. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges