Bristol Palin Wants Levi's Cash
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston's child custody case is proving to be a messy one. Citing an Alaska law that declares that “the duty of parental support begins on the date of the child’s birth,” Bristol, the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, claims in court papers that Levi should be required to pay 20% of his annual income in child support. Bristol demanded $1,750 a month from Levi and an award of “unpaid child support” in the amount of $18,350. This sum was based on the belief that Levi made in excess of $105,000 in 2009 through various media interviews and modeling related activities – most famously for Playgirl last month. She claims that in the 13 months that their son, Tripp, has been alive, Levi has only given her $4,400. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen